Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last few days

Its been few days since I wrote, so here I am. Its quite hectic these days and I am struggling with balancing things.

SFA is planning big time for a lot of activities in the remaining 3 mnths. Some of the events being planned are –
• Christmas Day
• New Year Movie Screening
• Sports Fest
• Lohri
• Ramuji Film City Outing etc etc…

The list is really long. Don’t u feel J.. :-))) :-)))…

I am regular at my exercising these days; I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lots of families, have their parents visiting these days. Vacation time at its best :-)). This has even led to shortage of extra beddings and almost all of them are struggling for extra mattress. There are no extra blankets either. I think the housekeeping should increase their inventory.

For the students, they have their end terms staring 2nd or 3rd Jan. The placement breeze has started flowing in from all directions and students are getting geared up /ready for the placement storm which is to hit the campus in mid Feb.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramoji Film City.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home