Friday, December 09, 2005

Dec 9, 2005

Went for shopping on Tuesday, but it was a total waste of time and energy. I didn’t find anything good anywhere. We went to a couple of places, however, I liked only costly items everywhere. booo hooo  

There are 2 parties lined up over the coming weekend. Cool.. ….
Days are quite hectic these days, Office, some heath exercises / programs to attend to, dinner, walk and then off to sleep at around 1.30 or 2.00 and then back to the routine around 7.00 again … But I am enjoying it….sometimes it gets tiring but otherwise its okay. My body parts pain these days because of these exercises. One day I had cramps in my stomach, the other day my legs were aching and yet another day something else starts paining. Seems like never ending ;)

Last night was BAD, I was coughing like hell. I tried not to wake up hubby for quite sometime. But then it was getting worse with every passing moment. Finally I woke him up. He is really a great person when it comes to all this. He didn’t say anything and woke up instantly. He tried his best to provide some relief to me. If I would have been at his place, I know I would started like, kaha hai naa yeah mat kiya karo who mat kiya karo.. suntae kab ho.. bhugto ab. Hubby knows this attitude of mine very well. He often comments, in future whenever your kid will hurt himself, instead of consoling him you will start shouting at him and he will forget the pain and will get scared of mumma’s daant.
I am fine now.

My health these days is not that great. The allergy has again surfaced up. Initially when I relocated to Hyd, I was fine for a few months and hence I thought that this place has suited me. But NO, that was just a misconception. It is troubling me again. Please save me from this allergy. Last night’s incident was also because of the same.

Today, we have to go to buy some stuff for solstice for our stalls.

We have a party tonight and the theme is “Arabian Nights”…. Hmmmm.. sounds exciting. … isn’t it……

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to know about your blog through a friend. You seem a very sweet person...:)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Ruchika said...

Thanx....

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home