Monday, November 21, 2005

Booo Hoooooooooo Hooooooooooo

I am still in office. Came in early today because I had to go home early. Had to accompany S2 to the market, but see my condition I am still hanging arnd in office. I had to leave office at 5, however some urgent work came up which had to be finished today itself. Called up S2 in her office but she had already started. I ran to my gate and told S2 to get down and we can go tomm. But tomm was not possible for her, hence she had to go alone. Sorry S2. I am very sorry yaar. I am still in office waiting for teh confirmation of the work which I did just now.

I played a lot of baadi yesterday almost after a decade. And I played for long too (1.5 hrs) and my body is aching like hell today. All the parts seem to be paining. Sab kuch gadbad ek saath hi hoti hai yahan par. I had plans to play today too to maintain continuity but ab nahi lagta.....

Chalo finally me is leaving home now.. Have to cook also :-((

Poor me.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home