Monday, December 05, 2005

Party, Party everywhere

This seems to be a party time these days at our SV with a lot of people celebrating their B'days, anniversaries ... Ufff. The weekend is so hectic these days with these parties. Hardly get time for anything. Even doing regular grocery becomes a challenge and time management is the key then.

SFA needed a few more people; I volunteered but took my name back because of some personal commitments. Hubby is after me to start studying however; I come up with a new excuse everyday. Lets see till how long can I escape like this ;)...
aarae yaar. I can't be everywhere ....ab pado bhi.. yoga bhi jaao.. gym bhi jao.... solstice ki tayari bhi karo.. aakhir main nanhi si jaan kya kya karoon... lagta hai I am more busy then any student here......

Kal to hadd hi ho gayi.. I was at home and so was hubby and as usual my chatter box was ON.. hubby jee bolae.. tum chup reh sakti ho.. padnae do ......aaj kal tum bahar hi achii ho. ... haa allah!!! yeah kya..... :o)

Coming weekend, we have solstice planned.. We are having a few game stall. Lets see, if we make profit or go in loss ;)...

Last night I got a good lecture from my friends@ISB and after that from hubby too.... ff yesterday was not my day.......kabhi kabhi doosroan ka din aata hai.. don't worry bachoan mera bhi din aayega :-)))

Mez going for shopping today. I prepared 2 vegetables last night so I can shop till late today without worrying for dinner........ mez smart and plan for future.. he he he... akhir kabhi kabhi aisa bol kar apnae aap ko khush karnae mein kya jaata hai ;)......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home