Monday, December 19, 2005

Weekend of 17-18' 2005

Occupied with work@office these days.

Last weekend was simply superb. We (me and hubby) decided to have a reunion with his college friends who are working in Hyderabad. I called them over the week and we decided to meet up and at our place and go for a party on Saturday. Saturday being working for me, I could not prepare anything at home and ended up getting some stuff from the café at the last moment. That too, when they came home, the phone calls started pouring in from all over. All the calls were for me. I was juggling from one room to another. They sat at our place for some 30 mins, out of which I could hardly sit with them for 10 mins. Hubby was getting a little annoyed but I couldn’t help much. We went arnd the campus and showed them around. There were 2 of his friends with their wives. I have met one earlier but was meeting the other (obviously his wife too) for the first time.

We all along with a few other friends from campus went for a party. My BIL had arranged passes for this party. The party was simply awesome. We had planned to be back by 10.30, however we actually came back at midnight. By this time, his friends were getting too late and could not join us for the party @ISB. Anywayz, this was one of the memorable evenings so far. We plan to have many such occasions in the future now.

Sunday was okay too. Sleepy. Had to finish a lot of reading, however, could not. I am just getting scared with every passing day. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Came back from a meeting just now where a person commented, reading 150 pages in a day is nothing. I was like “AAhhhh”. I think I need to forget about parties for sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home