Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weekend that went

Hmmm. Your first question after my last post would now be.. Did I booze a lot on Sat night….Noooooooooooooo………..Somehow I feel boozing is not meant for me. I tried a few sips of Rum though, but that was it. The Carnival was good. Our estimation on making arrangements went hay-wired and till 4 we were not ready. We didn’t have the empty cans for our game. So, we purchased a few cans then and there & asked people to return us the empty cans ASAP, so that we can start our game. It was fun. At night we had the “Bhangra Knights”. Over-all it was a nice day.
My village people and hubby surprised me with a cake cutting at 10.00pm itself on Saturday. I was kindaa expecting a cake cutting from my friends on Sunday morning / evening, but on Saturday nnaaaaaaaaaaa…. It was good. We had 2 cakes. One brought by hubby and the other by my friends.
After 2 hectic days and nights, I spent the Sunday relaxing at home. I sat in the sun, slept, watched a DVD and had a great relaxing weekend after a long time (at least that what I felt).
Lot of people say that our SV is a happening place these days. It feels so good to hear that. When I came in around 2 months back, I heard people saying, our SV is the dull of all other SV’s, but now it’s the reverse. Thanks to the last couple of parties which happened here.. he he he….

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why no more posts? its been a week since you post last time.

Pls. post

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home