Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nov 30th 2005

Here goes Nov too. Its been more than 2 months since I came to this place. If I look back, it does not look like that at all. Time just flies..

Lots of work in office is keeping me busy these days. Not that I am going home late, but still whatever time I am in office, its totally packed. And then back at home too, pretty occupied. Solstice and Poseidon are approaching. We (SFA) are planning to take part in Carnival. We would be taking care of few game stalls. waao.. Looking forward to that. Lets see.. Have to plan a lot for the same, over the coming weekend.

A new spouses has joined our SV. Cool.... She has the same inhibitions, which I had when I joined in. But I am sure, she will also get over all of them soon and would become a part of our large family :-).

There are a lot of other things being done / planned these days, like our inconvenience store is finally heading towards being a convenience store .. he he he.. I hope future batches will enjoy all of it, Counseling services arranged for a positive parenting session for all spouses.

Yeah.. This post would be incomplete if I don't write anything about the goof-up which I did day before yesterday. One of our friends has her b'day today and as per our custom, we planned to have the cake cutting ceremony. I had already placed an order for a cake for 29th night a few days back itself. I don't know what happened to me, I called up our cafe on 28th to confirm if they are preparing the cake. The person said "we will". And I was happy till 3.00 pm, when R pointed out that the B'day is on 30th. After reading R's mail, I said to myself, yes her B'day is on 30th, that’s why I have ordered the cake today, where lies the confusion or am i missing something. I checked my calendar and was like Oooooooooooooooooo Nooooooooooooooooooooooo............... How can I do such a mistake. Today is 28th and not 29th....... we called up cafe and they refused to sell / cancel that order. In the evening, I spoke to the manager and he agreed. Last night we got our order, but I didn't ask if they are giving me the same cake or they managed to sell that off. Whatever done is now done. Lesson learnt.. be active but never be hyper active :-))).. he he he.....

I attended one of the speaker series arranged by BTC club yesterday (my first). Initially I saw all students walking towards the Lecture Theater and was hesitant to enter the room, but when I saw a known face approaching (though student), I was happy. The talk was good. I asked D to attend too, but she got caught up in something else and could not attend the same.

Mez having fun and hope u too.... working too.. not just fun okay ;)
Chalo enough for now.. will catch u all later :-).....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home