Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Day celebrations @ISB

The Christmas day celebration was marked by students singing Carols and kids performing a play. On 24th night, the Christmas tree was decorated too. The lawns of SV2 looked amazing with all the decorations.
I missed the event as my BIL had come over and we went out with him. However, I have no doubts that this would have been another successful event added in the history of Life@ISB. The best part of this celebration was kids received candies in front of their house on 25th morning. This was something which was surprising and took everyone aghast. It was such an innovative idea. I am sure the kids n their parents will never be able to forget this. The Santa aunties went around on 24th night putting goodies at the doorsteps. Hats Off to the Santa aunties. Commendable job done.
As this wonderful year (2005) is nearing its end, I am sure it has given all of us some life long memories. I will try to summarize the events of this year (SFA) in my coming post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home