Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yahoooooooooo

I finally finished reading the novel "The Prodigal Daughter"last night. It took me almost 2 mnths to finish the same.. BAD NA..... hmmmmm
These days somehow I don't feel like cooking at home at all. The whole of this week, I have been trying not to cook anything. Good holiday isn't it. But aaj to ghar jaa kar kuch cook karoongi.. aisae kaisae roj roj chutti....
I was unable to wake up today for office. Hubby darling tried waking me up a lot of times (daekho aaj suraj kahan sae nikala hai, he trying to wake me up) but I was like nahi 10 mins more please. I kept on doing this for long when it reached the threshold and I had to wake up finally.
Students are very busy these days with a lot of assignments, but at the same time, there are a lot of parties / events happening these days.
Di might be joining us for the new year now... cool na....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home