Sunday, November 13, 2005

The weekend that went (Nov 12-13'05)

We had the zoo outing and the children's day celebration this weekend at campus. The event was rescheduled at the last moment because mom's wanted their husband's also to join them at the event. I am not against the rescheduling as such but mom's should have thought over beforehand itself. There was no need for such a last minute change. Some people had to change their plans because of this rescheduling. And to be frank, it was an awkward situation for anyone who would have to speak & justify everyone.

The kids@campus were at their best. U know when I saw the kids n their mom's during the fancy dress, for a few seconds I also had the wish kaash aaj main bhi stage par hoti apnae kido kae saath ;)...

It was such a fun watching these small cute little kids performing. Everyone was looking too good.

I could not go to get the grocery over the weekend. Will see if I can manage the whole week so else I will go out and get something.

Hubby is not feeling well and is having cold and fever. And this disease transmits fast and hence I am also under its influence :-((...


Oh yaa.. This blog would be incomplete if I do not write anything about the Saturday night party arranged by A in SV1. My BIL who was on campus that day with us wanted to see & enjoy one of the ISB parties. Poor fellow waited till midnight (although the scheduled start time was 10:00 pm) but no one has turned up till then. We thought the party is going to be a BIG flop. This could also have been because students had a lot of assignments. However, as soon as we came back after dropping my BIL, we saw that the lawn was crowded and people had come and the party was ON. Hubby didn't join the party as he was down with fever. He went to sleep. I danced a lot & had loads of fun. I came to my room at 2:00 am to find hubby already sleeping. I heard the next morning that the party continued till 5:00 am.

Finally the party turned out to be a BIG SUCCESS. Thanks to all the organizers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

There is a zoo that is open 24x7 .. yes .. that too in the vicinity ... you guessed right ... its SV1 :-)

SFA can plan an outing there anytime without having to worry for transportation, food etc.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home