Monday, November 07, 2005

ISB has changed my schedule also

It was a wonderful party last evening. We danced, sang, cracked jokes and teased each other . It was fun. Chalo the long weekend ended with a good ending.

ISB has changed my daily routine in terms of sleep. I was a believer of early to bed early to rise, however this is no longer true for me. Last night, I thought whatever it be.. I will sleep at 11. I went to bed at 11 sharp. But I was awake till arnd 1:30 or 2:00. I have gotten into the habit of late to bed and late to rise. And above all in office days when I have to get up early, it seems like a punishment. I was telling hubby, I want to see the morning sun of ISB. I hope I am able to see it before I leave this place.

So, its not just the students their spouses also slog here…So, its all about slogging here.

Climate here@hyd is changing and it’s a little cold now-a-days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home