Friday, September 23, 2005

Reached Hyd

Here I go. I have reached Hyd and ISB. By brother-in-law came to pick me up from Bangalore as I had a lot of luggage. Oh my God, the house (specially the kitchen) was such a mess. The kitchen stuff which I shipped from Bangalore was still to be arranged. I cleaned the house and setup my kitchen stuff like utensils n all. The grocery n all, I will go n buy over the weekend.

Joined office yesterday afternoon and was allocated space too. Spoke to my boss and asked for some work.
Today, hubby has his section party. Initially before coming up here, I was always excited about the parties here. But since yesterday, I am a little afraid and tensed too. Want to skip the party. I am too late here and don’t know anyone. By this time, people have already gotten into groups. Will I be able to adjust and get myself involved? There was a gypsy party of spouses last weekend. I heard it was good. And you know what, I had mailed the person that I won’t be able to join this party and later she mentioned my name in the mail. It was too cool on her part to remember me and mention the same.

Last evening, was hell-of a boring. I was tired and nothing to do. Didn’t even feel like watching the TV? But it’s okay. It’s just the initial few days, later on after I start cooking, I will have that work to be done too. I have planned to join the gym, let’s see how much I will be able to achieve. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Will post the party updates later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home