Thursday, October 06, 2005

6th Oct 2005

Isn’t it long since I wrote…. Days are very hectic these days with dance classes in the evening and office during the daytime. One of my friends who was previously working in my project has joined a company around here. Met her in the last 2 days, infact I took her out for grocery shopping last evening. This place is so far from the city that getting groceries for daily household itself seems like an expedition. But whatever it be, this place rocks. This Monday was the last day of their sections. 2 of his classmates have done an awesome work (one prepared a collage of the section mates and the other prepared a video). People here are so innovative. I simple loved it. I am enjoying my dance practice sessions too. I have made some friends here. I am after hubby to bring in some modifications in him. Not that he is not loving and awesome, but u know the perfectionist syndrome from which I suffer. At times, he gets so pissed off that he states, not no reason I want a saggi child. What if he also suffers from the same. Mera jeena to dubhar ho jaayega then. One of his classmates became father this week and people were after him to be dunked. Poor DAD!!!. But later he applied his MBA skills and convinced everyone for not dunking him 
Now that hubby might be a little free over the next week, I am looking forward to spending some quality time with him. I am keeping my fingers crossed 

Looking forward to the forthcoming events, Karwa Chauth and Dandiya night.

This place ROCKS….

2 Comments:

Blogger l_0oio0_l said...

juz came to know abt ya blog from some other isbian's blog....and i like it!! i mean iam not at ISB....was my dream!! but as you say...some time later in life...for my second MBA!!! haha...
keep em commin .....its simply superb!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Please continue writing.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home