Thursday, September 08, 2005

My First Post

Hi All,
As u might know that I am a wife of an ISB'ian. I am planning to write my experience about being a spouse of a student.

Disclaimer: All the posts written on this blog are solely my perception. This is not an official site at all.

Ok. Here I go.

I would soon be joining my husband @ISB after a long wait of 6 months. Almost half way through his studies@ISB. The day he joined ISB, I was always fascinated by the thought of Life@ISB, however till now I didn't get a chance to actually experience the lifestyle because of my work. But now after a long wait I would be joining him there. The count down has already started. As everyone knows that Life@ISB, especially for the students if extremely hectic, hence this makes me question "Will he have time for me?” On the other side, I also feel "I hope I won't disturb him in his studies." Anyway from what I know till date, the SFA (Spouse .... Association) is very active there. Hence, I suppose I would be equally busy there. I am extremely excited and worried too.

Chalo rest later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home