Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Last 2 days update

I am attending the Dandiya practice sessions regularly. Its fun, but to my disappointment, I have lost all the touch with dance. Need to concentrate there now. I have made couple of friends here and I have really started enjoying my stay here. This morning while waiting for the ISB shuttle, I was thinking and praying Ohh Lord…Please make the next 6 mnths longer n longer. I have already got fascinated with this place. It’s a small city in itself where everyone stays together and has fun. I was also thinking Kaash aisa ho ki humko life mein baad mein bhi aisi hi luxuries milae. Cool isn’t it!!

I am yet to make up some real good friends whom I can also invite for dinner. I discussed the same with hubby and he was like u can invite anyone bachaa. It’s not a problem. I am just waiting for my grinder and spices to come now and then I will start inviting people arnd here.
We are all going for a half day picnic this Friday. I am looking fwd to it and will share the snaps with all of u.

A general thing to all the people who want to join this place at anytime in life. This is a superb place to be and we get this opportunity once in a lifetime wherein you would get to stay with your friends and live with them. Its really fun. I would suggest everyone to come and experience this place.

I was telling my BIL about this yesterday and he say “Bhabhi you are making me J. You are having fun here”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home